Jumat, 14 Maret 2008

Aplication Letter


Jl. Dalem Kaum No. 507
Bandung 40381

20 February 2008

PT. Maju Makmur
Jl. Ir. H Djuanda No. 343

Dear Sir / Madam

First of all, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Agus Candra, a male of 20 years old. I am a fresh student graduated of AKKBII (Indonesia International Finance & Business Academy) on 15 December 2007, majoring in Financial and Banking. With this letter I am applying for the position of financial staff which was advertised in daily paper Pikiran Rakyat of 19 February 2008.

I am a fast earner and I am sure to be a good asset for the company. I have many skills like ability in using computer program, understand accounting and taxes, and I have a good command in English and Japanese. Beside I am a person who can work either independently or as a part of team. I am also responsible, eager to learn and hardworking.

For your consideration. I have enclosed CV, copy of Academic Transcript, Course Certificate, and Recent Photograph. I am enable for a test and interview at anytime convenience to you. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Recently yours,

Agus Candra

1 komentar:

Me.... mengatakan...

Good job! be careful with typos..