Jumat, 22 Februari 2008

Greeting for someone

Dear Mary


Hi, Mary, How do yo do? I know your e-mail address from Ria. It’s pleasure to know you,my name is Agus. I think this is the first time I send to someone whom I now. Don’t be angry because I only want to make a friends with you.

This is the first time I e-mail a girl, but the reason why I e-mail you? Because, I want to get more friends, not only in Indonesia but also from overseas. My name is agus, I am from Indonesia, you are from London right? Actually I want to know about you more, can I?

I live in Bandung, which is located at Jl. Dago 343, I am 20 years old, my hobbies are watching TV and reading a book, so what is your hobby?

By the way I am on AKBII student, my major is finance and banking, and how is your’s study?

If I meet you, I want to know about you more. I hope you can visit Indonesia especially Bandung and travel around Bandung. Well, I am really glad to know you.


Thank You


Agus Candra

1 komentar:

Me.... mengatakan...

thanks for posting. Keep up the good work!